As a strong supporter and ardent presenter on the topic of social media and direct communications, I am thrilled at the opportunity to start this blog. With the launch of the new Memory and SSD section, Chips and Bits, our intention is to open a new line of communication to better serve you, our customer. It’s another way we’re getting immersed in social networking media – which actually has a substantive impact on the memory business.
This will be my way of letting you better understand our purview on Memory industry trends and projections a little more clearly – direct from the company at the forefront of the Memory industry.
But I’m really seeking to accomplish a little more than that – namely to openly discuss key memory business trends, issues, concerns and our activities with other key industry leaders. I am hoping you will support this channel for memory-related topics and share ideas that you wish to discuss. There’s a lot of ground to cover.
I intend to provide regular updates to the memory blog section, and encourage you to check back regularly. In the meantime, check out some of our latest memory developments:
- Samsung Sampling High-performance MLC-based Solid State Drives for Enterprise Storage
- Samsung Readies Green Memory with Advanced Chip Stacking Technology after Extensive System-level Testing
- Samsung Develops Industry’s Highest Density LPDDR2 DRAM Using 30nm-class
- Samsung SSD Self-Encryption Provides Highest Level of Protection against Data Loss
- Samsung Now Producing 20nm-class, 64-gigabit 3-bit NAND Flash Memory